Hogwarts Express Out of Control!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm sure that for some of you ... okay, me ... that's the way you are feeling about this time in the term ...

I know that seeing photos -- especially those that are 'doctored' to hide the truth of colors or pattern -- inspires me completely!

I like to use google's photo program --- picasa web --- when I'm going to post to mulitple webpages .... just use the 'embed' html code.

If you are having issues posting to the webpage ... pop over to your "Blogger Dashboard" and you can post from there (assuming you have a blogger acct) ... to get to your Dashboard, either sign into your personal blog or the main blogger page - Dashboard should be in the header right next to your email address.

So how is everything going??

Has any one gotten an owl off yet? Mine is still snoozing in its cage -- I think they gave me Erroll's older, lazier brother, but its okay ... I've got a few things coming for my package yet.

0 comments: